- Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter – Bluetooth 15.68.9125.57 improves wireless security.
- Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller – Network adapters 15.68.9125.57 improves wireless security.
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware– Firmware 90.2226.256.0 enables the Battery Limit feature to UEFI settings.
- Surface Base Firmware Update – System devices 22.214.171.124 improves tablet detach performance.
- Surface Integration – System devices 1.1.342.0 improves battery reporting data.
- Surface Touch Servicing ML – System devices 126.96.36.199 enables on-screen support for Surface Dial, newest Pen support and improves touch accuracy.
- Surface Dial Detection – System devices 188.8.131.52 enables on-screen support for Surface Dial.
- Surface Digitizer Integration – Human Interface Devices 2.0.313.0 enables on-screen support for Surface Dial.
- Surface Dial Filter – Human Interface Devices 184.108.40.206 enables on-screen support for Surface Dial.
- Surface Touch – Firmware 220.127.116.11 enables on-screen support for Surface Dial, newest Pen support and improves touch accuracy.
- Surface UEFI – Firmware 91.2327.769.0 improves system stability and required for touch improvements.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
- When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface customers. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be delivered to all devices. If you have not received the update then please manually check Windows Update later.
- If you update the operating system on your Surface, this will clear your existing update history.
- Firmware updates cannot be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier version
About Tablet Firmware:
By applying this firmware, your tablet can benefit from improved system stability, network-related functions and performance, enhanced touch experience, various fixes for problems encountered throughout the device's usage time, as well as several other changes.
The installation process isn't much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make it as easy as possible: usually, you must transfer the new firmware to the tablet, and initiate the upgrade from the setup menu.
However, due to the large number of tablets and manufacturers, as well as various ways for entering update mode, we recommend that you read the installation guide, and perform the upgrade only once you have familiarized yourself with the steps.
Bear in mind that, before you get this release, you must check to see if the available firmware is developed for your tablet model and SKU (stock keeping unit) – if you apply an incompatible software, the device will encounter serious malfunctions and can even be rendered unusable.
Therefore, if this package is developed for your tablet, click the download button, refer to the update instructions, and apply the new firmware. Also, don't forget to constantly check our website so that you don't miss any new releases.
- Microsoft Surface Book Tablet Firmware/Driver July 28, 20162016-08-05
- Microsoft Surface Book Tablet Firmware/Driver July 20162016-07-21
- Microsoft Surface Book Tablet Firmware/Driver June 20162016-06-22
- Microsoft Surface Book Tablet Firmware/Driver May 24, 20162016-05-26
- Microsoft Surface Book Tablet Firmware/Driver April 20162016-04-30
- Microsoft Surface Book Tablet Firmware/Driver February 20162016-02-22
- Microsoft Surface Book Tablet Firmware/Driver January 20162016-02-10
- Microsoft Surface Book Tablet Firmware/Driver December 17, 20152016-01-05
- Microsoft Surface Book Tablet Firmware/Driver October 20152015-11-03
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.